SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CHEAP TLR1-HL on Amazon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CHEAP TLR1-HL on Amazon Login/Join 
posted
No idea how long the price will last, but Amazon has the TLR1-HL (800 lumen model) for $99 right now. Limit one per account. They were $104 the other day which is still well below the $120 they usually hover around. I think 800 lumens is a little too bright for consistent indoor use (home defense gun) but I bought one for my work and rifle.

Streamlight 69260 TLR-1 HL Weapon Mount Tactical Flashlight Light 800 Lumens with Strobe https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B...cp_api_95rezbRNP03HZ

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 811 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I was recently looking for one of these in that price range.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. Mine just came, thanks free same day! Nice to have such output from a smaller light. The X300s just got a bit long. Would be nice if the TLR here sat flush against the trigger guard. But it is solid.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Ordered. Thanks for the heads up, my house rifle has been wanting one.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
*sigh*

I hate you!

I've been just fine with the 600lumen version on my duty weapon, so of course I had to order this! It's less than $100. I was looking at an Inforce to use on my CZ P10C, but it looks like it's going to be my 600 lumen version and this new one will go on my duty weapon.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I remember when 60 lumens was retina searing tactical badassery that rivaled a wizards gaze. Smile

Yeah, yeah......I walked uphill both ways to and from school in the snow too. GET OFF MY LAWN. Razz

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shoot. Missed out apparently. $138 now.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Got mine a bit earlier. Really liking it, even compared to the 630 lumen version I have. This Marine's review pretty much sums up my thoughts. Love it on the bullpup. Big Grin

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BuddyChryst:
Shoot. Missed out apparently. $138 now.

Yup. Darn, that looked like a good deal.

Is $138 still a CHEAP THR1LL?

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got one.

LA Police Gear had them for 104 for quite a long time.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post