SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    320 extractor compatibility?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

320 extractor compatibility? Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted
After 3000+ rounds, it looks like my 320 is having some extraction problems.

Across 6 different mags, I'm getting failures to extract once a mag. There's a nice scratch across the case rims in question.

Took the gun down today and pulled the extractor. Looks like either there's a chip along the edge or it's just lost its profile.

So time to replace it. I read that there is a new style extractor, including plunger and spring. My gun is from 2014, so I assume everything in it is the old style.

Does the new style extractor kit function with both pre- and post-upgrade 320s? Mine is not upgraded.

If I call SIG, will they just send me the kit to fix myself? Or should I just buy from TGS?

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just ran into the same thing with mine. Fails to extract about every 50 or so rounds. My extractor looks like it's lost its profile. I'm just going to order a new extractor, spring and the front and back pins from TGS.

Posts: 478 | Location: Arizona | Registered: February 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post