SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    KARMA -- Winner Chosen -- P220 Magazine Holders
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA -- Winner Chosen -- P220 Magazine Holders Login/Join 
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

And yes, my 220 could always use additional mag carriers, so please include me. (BTW, these also work for 1911 .45 single stack mags).

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance!
Please count me in.

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in on your generous karma!

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Awesome!!!! Thanks for the chance!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
I have a few P220 pistols. Please include me. Thank you for a fine KARMA.

Posts: 3506 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for to Karma. Please put my name in the hat.

RVSwisher

Posts: 100 | Registered: February 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Awesomeness !

Good Karma Wink

I could put those to use !!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I could definitely use some 45 mag holders. Please include me, and THANK YOU for the chance.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
I'll play. In please.

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MakOK
posted Hide Post
Got both 220 and 245 in the rotation. Count me in.

MakOK
------------------------------
"Take your time in a hurry" - Doc Holiday
"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast" - Sgt Alvin York

Posts: 32 | Registered: July 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in please, I've got the P220, P224, P239.
Thanks in advance.

Posts: 19 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks 4 the chance 4mul8r!!

"220ST (The Man) ROCKS"

Posts: 1853 | Location: in the mitt down the river | Registered: August 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like to get in on a chance too
Thank you..

More & more SIG's and a bunch of Smith & Wesson revolvers

Posts: 654 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: April 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Great karma!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Peanut15
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thanks

Posts: 57 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: October 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the 220ST, this will go well together, i'm in

Posts: 33 | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of James Bond
posted Hide Post
Sweet karma. Please throw my name in the hat!

Zukovsky: Only three men I know use such a gun. I believe I've killed two of them.
Bond: Lucky me.
-- GoldenEye (1995)

Posts: 384 | Location: Northern California | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in and thanks

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lithog
posted Hide Post
Late entry. I hope I'm not too late

---------------------------
"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." Bob Lee Swagger, THE SHOOTER

Posts: 1216 | Location: Memphis,Tenn.,USA | Registered: October 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Even later....Thanks

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3477 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post