SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Aftermarket striker for P365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aftermarket striker for P365 Login/Join 
posted
For you guys that have gone to aftermarket strikers in your P365s, has it done anything for your trigger pull?
Mine is 8-9# at the center of the trigger.
Not as horrible as my BG380, but if it was a little lighter, I know that I could shoot it more accurately

Posts: 221 | Location: WI | Registered: October 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
How in the world can it be 8-9 lbs? I think stock is 5 lbs. and my factory flat trigger feels a lot lighter than that.

Posts: 3531 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the culprit is the sear/striker engagement.
Apex solves problem with their hard sear, for M&Ps.
Bruce Gray solves problem with his sear, which is part of competition trigger kit, for P320s
I have a Bruce Gray, flat trigger in my P365
If I measure the pull weight, at the very bottom of the trigger, where there's the most leverage, it comes in at a little above 5#, but, with the size of my finger, probably the lowest I'm pulling is 7#.
I was hoping that maybe an aftermarket striker would have a better surface, than stock, resulting in a better trigger pull.

Posts: 221 | Location: WI | Registered: October 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post