SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    recommendation for a x5 legion holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

recommendation for a x5 legion holster Login/Join 
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted
Open Carry/ Competition Kydex type.

Must allow for left hand and romeo1pro. Let me see whats out there. I havent been very successful finding anything that I like

Posts: 7795 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
I really like the Blackpoint Tactical line, as well as Tucker Gunleather.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
I really like the LS Holsters.

https://www.lsholster.com/the-huron-holster/

A friend uses one with the X5 Legion and Romeo Max 3 red dot.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8342 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Red Hill Tactical competition holster on a shockbottle boss holster hanger.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
You can try First Spear too. Not so much for competition, But for open carry or concealed under a jacket, its great.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
GX Products - Vice Holster. Best Kydex competition holster. Red Hills Tactical is pretty good as well.

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try Blade-Tech's Classic OWB holster. Heavy duty kydex, not injection molded. Order the ASR attachment. A superb competition holster.

Posts: 77 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: May 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dav:
Try Blade-Tech's Classic OWB holster. Heavy duty kydex, not injection molded. Order the ASR attachment. A superb competition holster.

I really like the looks of the classic but the x5 legion isn't an option

Posts: 7795 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I might be mistaken, but I think your X5 Legion will fit in the Classic OWB holster for a P320 Full Size.

Posts: 77 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: May 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Ronin - I took my X5 Legion, stuck it into a Blade-Tech OWB Eclipse Kydex holster I have, it fit, no issues. I'd imagine they use the same physical mold for the actual guns' shape/fit.
You should call to confirm, but mine fit.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drtenb330:
Ronin - I took my X5 Legion, stuck it into a Blade-Tech OWB Eclipse Kydex holster I have, it fit, no issues. I'd imagine they use the same physical mold for the actual guns' shape/fit.

We have a winner.

I just placed an order.

Thank you.

Posts: 39 | Registered: May 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alpha Bravo:
quote:
Originally posted by drtenb330:

We have a winner.

I just placed an order.

Thank you.

thanks for the input. I will order that one. I also found this company wich looks like some good products
https://www.mwtsmn.com/