SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    2022 40s&w upgrade trigger
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2022 40s&w upgrade trigger Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by talon282:
Yes I realize that but I never carry with one in chamber, it’s what I prefer when I ccw. But that’s my Preference, I’m sure u have ur way of carrying. That u prefer,

You need to seek some valid, professional training.

Is there a reason that you're concerned about having a round in the chamber?

An unloaded firearm is a paperweight. It's also dangerous. All firearms are loaded.

quote:
Originally posted by talon282:
I carry that way cuase before I got my permit, being in Florida , by law I could still have the gun in my car, as long I’m 3 steps away from firing it. One of the steps to ge to 3 was pulling slide back. Just never changed that step for the process. And I have 6 year boy and with the drop problem with the 320, I didn’t want to take a chance with him around. I only have owned the 2022 for a month, and my 226 mk25 is my pride and joy and it stays locked up in a display case except when I take it to the range.

If there's glass on that display case or if it can be picked up and carried out, it's a hot invitation to get stolen or used. It might be pride and job, but responsibility means locking it up or carrying it. Under glass and key isn't secure; it's just advertising with a big banner that says "take me."

It's also something defeated without much difficulty by say...a 6 year old.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Deleted...duplicate post.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post