SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    cz p01 high polished
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

cz p01 high polished Login/Join 
posted
picked this up today .cz p01 high polished stainless steel. supposedly 150 were imported. this p01 has a safety not a decocker .I like decockers but couldn't pass on this. they are Stamped as being made in 2017.

P1000641 by scott shafer, on Flickr

P1000640 by scott shafer, on Flickr

This message has been edited. Last edited by: scottyboy,

Posts: 83 | Registered: December 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
That is SWEET!

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Stainless frame? Interesting.

Standard is a forged aluminum alloy typically isn't it?

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jjkroll32:

My green p01 has an aluminum frame. I think they made black p01s in aluminum and steel frames but i'm not for sure .cz site reads p01s aluminum and compacts steel framed.so yes p01s aluminum no steel.

posted Hide Post
Beautiful.

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After some searching it looks like there are some p01 steel frames.maybe someone with more knowledge than me will let us know.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yes, the steel frame P-01 is the much scarcer version.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Not typically a fan of bling, but that looks very nice.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really nice

NRA Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 394 | Registered: April 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CZ made two runs (models 99021 and 99041) of p01 contoured steel frame pistols in 2016 that have a slightly larger beaver tail and thin profile safety. Some folks on the Czfirearms forum have claimed that the frames on these were actually Shadow 2 frames that were re-contoured. Parts wise, apparently the safety from the TS series or shadow 2 is the only one that fits this frame. I haven't been able to take mine apart to measure or confirm that info, fwiw. Normal 75/sp01 safeties do not fit, from what I have read.

This new model appears to be the exact same configuration as the 99021, but in polished stainless. If CZ drops a matte stainless p01 or an sp01, I would have to pick that up.

I have two of the original model 99021 and have shot it side by side with my regular SP01, a pcr compact, and a normal p01. The weight is surprisingly heavy, and only a few ounces lighter than a full size SP01.

Accuracy of my 99021 compact is every bit as good as the full size SP01, and has virtually no recoil. I have not tried to carry it, but it is a brick. The original p01 or pcr are better suited to carry. With the right belt and holster, it would probably be fine.

These are limited runs and will probably never be a regular production item. I would recommend anyone who has an interest in this series go ahead and purchase. I have had a blast shooting mine, even if they are not as practical as some of my other CZ pistols.

Kinda kicking myself for not grabbing one of these stainless P01s up when they first hit the market. On GB folks are currently asking 800 plus for them.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HKAngusKL,

Posts: 706 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jjkroll32:

Maybe that's why it doesn't get the NATO Stock Number.

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn.

Posts: 1087 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSB3
posted Hide Post
I think the polished CZs look sleek.
Pet peeve is no front strap checkering. The polished stainless just screams slippery.

Blaming the crime on the gun, is like blaming a bad story on the pencil.

Posts: 1068 | Location: Saint Charles Missouri | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
That is absolutely KICK ASS! Love it.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Oww, pretty. I like shiny things.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just in case you were interested in knowing these were a non catalog item. They were a contract over run for a large SE Asian police contract that specified this configuration.

Posts: 1485 | Location: Kansas City  | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Wear sunglasses at night...cool.

I suppose a stainless slide would make sense in a hot, humid environment like one might find in SE Asia. And since the slide's stainless, may as well make the frame match. And since they're already there with the material, why not shine it up all purdy like? Besides, it matches the polished full size 75B that CZ already makes.

Nice find.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NICE !

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Nice find.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post