SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    cz p01 high polished
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

cz p01 high polished Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scottyboy:
quote:
Originally posted by jjkroll32:
Stainless frame? Interesting.

Standard is a forged aluminum alloy typically isn't it?

My green p01 has an aluminum frame. I think they made black p01s in aluminum and steel frames but i'm not for sure .cz site reads p01s aluminum and compacts steel framed.so yes p01s aluminum no steel.

My dad just got one recently and they come in both, the all steel one is heavier than it looks

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slowrey
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous

Sincerely,

Sean
sean.lowrey@mmsean.com
-----
***Looking for a Sig P229ST all stainless no beavertail***
Sig P226ST .357 Sig & .40 | 2 - HK P7M8 | HK MP5 22LR | Glock 19 | Colt LE6920MP-B | FN FS2000 | MKE AT94A2

Posts: 680 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: April 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
It also doubles as a rear view mirror. I love it. That’s how I’m going to sell the idea of tracking one down to the wife. Think she’ll go for it? Smile
I regret not picking one up when I saw one at a show.

Posts: 6009 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
It also doubles as a rear view mirror. I love it. That’s how I’m going to sell the idea of tracking one down to the wife. Think she’ll go for it? Smile
I regret not picking one up when I saw one at a show.

theres a couple on gun broker but the price is going up on them . 1 is $100 the other $200 more than I paid.

Posts: 83 | Registered: December 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Great find!

Love the safety version ....trigger is much better IMO.

0:01

Posts: 4206 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post