SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Who makes a good P320 light bearing holster?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who makes a good P320 light bearing holster? Login/Join 
Picture of SR025
posted
Looking for a kydex holster for a P320 carry with X300 ultra b. I have pretty much all raven concealment holsters but seems they are no longer taking 'custom' work. Who do you recommend ?

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MWG
posted Hide Post
LAG Tactical I believe. Had one for the full size with TLR and we're getting ready to order some more for for the X300.

http://www.lagtactical.com

Posts: 212 | Registered: February 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
IWB? OWB? Conceal? Duty?

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1524 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
IWB? OWB? Conceal? Duty?

sorry should have specified, just OWB, no extra retention needed.

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
Safariland has some stuff for you

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1524 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I second LAG Tactical. Custom made and less than two week turnaround.

Posts: 311 | Location: California | Registered: September 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
Highly recommend KT-Mech. Have purchased multiple light bearing OWB holsters from them and the quality is top notch. Have one currently for my G34 and G21 both with TLR1-HLs on them.

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I've a Pitbull Tactical Bloodline Nocturnal for my P320 FS .45 ACP with Inforce APL. Terrific holster.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My first go-to would be Safariland.

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MWG:
LAG Tactical I believe. Had one for the full size with TLR and we're getting ready to order some more for for the X300.

http://www.lagtactical.com

I've got a couple of their holsters for my 320c with X300 and they are excellent - both OWB and IWB.

For a duty style, stick with Safariland ALS products, but for most other carry applications L.A.G. has done me right.

Posts: 819 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like Black Rhino Concealment. Made-to-order, high quality, ships fast.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 811 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

posted Hide Post
I had a custom holster in horsehide from Kramer made up for a Glock with a light and RMR. It is the best holster I have ever used and will buy similar for my G21 and P320.

Posts: 146 | Registered: August 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you looked at the Blackhawk Omnivore. Uses the light for retention. TLR-1/TLR-2 is the model I have and it works great with just about any pistol with rail. It works well with 320 Carry, and I have tried it with various Glocks, M&Ps, Sigs, 1911. Secure locking with adjustable tension and thumb release can be set at 3 different heights.

http://www.blackhawk.com/omnivore

Posts: 27 | Location: Chesterfield, VA | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post