SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG P229 Nitron
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG P229 Nitron Login/Join 
Picture of Slugo
posted
Traded my full-size P320 for the P229 Nitron. Just love this gun. Stealth with no frills!

Posts: 59 | Registered: June 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
Uh, you win the award for the largest friggin' file on the forum. You need to clean this up.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10350 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just an ACARS message
with feelings
Picture of qxsoup
posted Hide Post
How did you wedge a .45 barrel into a 229? Smile

220/229/228/226/P6/225/XO/SP2022/239

Posts: 3062 | Location: The Queen City (the one in Ohio) | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Well you were only a couple of keys off.

Trading a 320 for a P227? Oh yeah, I'd do that deal in less than a heartbeat.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Slugo
posted Hide Post
I have the wrong photo. How do I correct it?

Posts: 59 | Registered: June 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Make photo bigger, please.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mech
posted Hide Post
HOLY COW, I can see your finger print on the E2 grip!

Posts: 1160 | Location: SW Washington, Support Sporting Systems! | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Now you can see it without have to drive a half mile away. Wink

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post