SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    239 9mm parts kit?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

239 9mm parts kit? Login/Join 
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted
I'm wondering if Sig will ever make more parts kits available for the now-discontinued 239 9mm? Or perhaps a 3rd-party will start making them? They're getting pretty hard to find - all the usual online stores are out. Does anyone know a store that still has them in stock?

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you tried Top Gun Supply? I recently picked up a spare parts kit for my 239-40. Not sure how their supply is now.

Posts: 214 | Registered: December 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Just looked nothing at top gun, I was worried about this as well got an extra parts kit and barrel.. just call sig and ask..

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Midwest has quite a few parts in stock but not any barrels or magazines.

https://www.midwestgunworks.co...#/filter:caliber:9mm

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Email sent

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cherokee2u:
Email sent

Thanks for the heads-up!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SummersAtTheLake:

Thanks for this link. So, from what I'm reading, it looks like a lot of 239 parts are compatible with a 226. Is that true?

ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4x5:
quote:
Originally posted by SummersAtTheLake:

Thanks for this link. So, from what I'm reading, it looks like a lot of 239 parts are compatible with a 226. Is that true?

Looks like some parts are interchangeable and I plan on picking up items. I've used Midwest before and shipping is a bit high but other than that they are GTG

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post