SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320X5 Legion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320X5 Legion Login/Join 
'Murica
Picture of szuppo
posted
Why would Sig cut a slot for a loaded chamber indicator on this pistol considering its primary use? Any optic mounted will get filthy.
Here’s mine after a single 21 round magazine.

Semper Fi

Posts: 3240 | Location: Canfield, Ohio | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you call Sig customer service they will swap out the barrel for one without the cut.

I had a barrel with a cut and they swapped it out while I waited.
I think the cut is for military and a couple of states they require loaded chamber gizmo.

Posts: 403 | Location: NH | Registered: March 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsjac:
If you call Sig customer service they will swap out the barrel for one without the cut.

I had a barrel with a cut and they swapped it out while I waited.
I think the cut is for military and a couple of states they require loaded chamber gizmo.

I did get a new Legion just before Christmas and it does not have the chamber cut.

Posts: 403 | Location: NH | Registered: March 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
'Murica
Picture of szuppo
posted Hide Post
Good to know. I’ll call them first thing tomorrow. Thank you.

Semper Fi

Posts: 3240 | Location: Canfield, Ohio | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of huskerlrrp
posted Hide Post
Is that the Monica Lewinsky Red Dot? Big Grin

Posts: 1789 | Location: North Cackalacky | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
szuppo ,did you call Sig customer service today?
What was there response?

'Murica
Picture of szuppo
posted Hide Post
They sent me a FedEx label and said they would install a new barrel without the lci.

Semper Fi

posted Hide Post
Glad to hear that you have been taken care of.
Let us know how it is when you get it back.
When I went over to Sig with my LCI barrel they swapped it while I waited.

Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Any pictures of the difference between the two?

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The loaded chamber indicator slot is a small notch cut in the barrel hood.
I have a picture of a loaded chamber cut but don't know how to post pictures.

posted Hide Post
I just ordered a Legion that comes with a Delta Point Pro. Hopefully mine won’t have the cut.

Posts: 612 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: March 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post