SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Gray Guns P238/P938 Triggers
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Gray Guns P238/P938 Triggers Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grayguns:
we're introducing the full fire control kit now,

Is that a kit that the average mechanically-inclined guy (me) could install, or would that require gunsmith services (or shipping my P938 to GGI)?

God bless America.

Posts: 13487 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
We don't think the installation is too difficult, with the right tools, patience, and a methodical approach. Formally, we recommend that any critical components should be installed by a knowledgable gunsmith or armourer who is trained up on that particular platform. For some folks, "DIY" really means "done for me by that good gunsmith in town". There's nothing wrong with saving shipping and labour, and everything right about getting qualified help.

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Bruce,
Haven't seen the fire control kit show up on the graygun website yet. Will the kit work with both the Gen1 and Gen2 mainspring housings / sear springs? I ask because I'm not clear on what all is included in the kit.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16196 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grayguns:
everything right about getting qualified help.

That's why my P938 will be making a trip to Oregon sometime in the future.

Thank you, Bruce.

God bless America.

Posts: 13487 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post