SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I finally gave in to the P226 Legion SAO.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I finally gave in to the P226 Legion SAO. Login/Join 
Picture of mrtuna
posted
I really like non 1911 SAO pistols and wanted something that can serve as a defensive pistol as well. The P226 Legion SAO is fun and it makes me look good when I shoot so why not. I really like my P320 Compact with the flat trigger but I am going to wait on the full sized until the X Series comes out. I already have tons of P226 mags and know how to work on them so it makes a lot of sense. Right? Eek

Training as often as possible!
NSSF Media Member

Posts: 1577 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: May 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WE ARE LEGION! But seriously congrats on a great gun. I've been loving mine and its been great on long road trips and at the range.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrtuna:
I really like non 1911 SAO pistols and wanted something that can serve as a defensive pistol as well. The P226 Legion SAO is fun and it makes me look good when I shoot so why not. I really like my P320 Compact with the flat trigger but I am going to wait on the full sized until the X Series comes out. I already have tons of P226 mags and know how to work on them so it makes a lot of sense. Right? Eek

Quite sound reasoning. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26375 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great choice! Love mine. SIG got it right on this one.

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Of course it makes sense--might even be logical Wink

Congrats! That gun is awesome!

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Billy346
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Having plenty of mags for said gun is an excellent reason to buy another. You wouldn't want them to be put to waste on an insufficient number of guns.

"Like a horse has its rider, and the sky has its moon, a man has his loneliness, mistaken as pride." -Longmire

Posts: 539 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like all your reasoning. Congrats!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrtuna
posted Hide Post
Thanks guy lol! I was looking at a single action Tanfoglio but I'm not shooting Limited and I don't get any advantage from a steel frame gun in 9mm. Plus it's not something I would run in tactical classes.

Training as often as possible!
NSSF Media Member

Posts: 1577 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: May 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post