SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone using Barsto barrels?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone using Barsto barrels? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have a 9MM barrel for my 229. It is an excellent performer, with no FTF or FTE's in over 1000 rounds fired. 228 magazines fit a little loose so I have gotten the 13 round 229 mags.

Remember the 1st rule. It's always loaded.

Posts: 108 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: November 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I own a fairly large number of Bar-Sto bbls. that i have purchased over the years for many different handguns. In my way of thinking, they are second to no other aftermarket bbl. maker......for sure, superior to factory.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Drew816
posted Hide Post
I have a threaded and a non-threaded Bar-Sto in my Hi-Powers. Threaded for suppressor duty (and the added length doesn't hurt). But are superior to stock which is no surprise, much more accurate than I am capable of shooting freehand.

You may have to wait, and wait, and wait but like suppressors you just pay up and forget about it until you get notice it's shipped. It took about 9 months to get my threaded BHP barrel and only 6.5 to get my suppressor paperwork back from the NFA! ;-)

Highly recommended, and I agree custom fit is better for accuracy if you're looking for that last bit; good luck!

==================================

Posts: 476 | Registered: February 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post