SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Hogue Grip For P238 - question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hogue Grip For P238 - question Login/Join 
posted
My wife has arthritis and can not fully close her hand around her P238. I want to order one for my wife but noticed that they are different than the one I added to my LCPii and P365. Can anyone tell me if the Hogue grip does increase the diameter of the grip and does it reduce the perceived recoil?

Posts: 45 | Registered: May 29, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Order one from Amazon and have her try it. If it works, great. If not send it back for a refund.
Easy peasy.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are referring to the Hogue rubber grip, yes it does slightly increase the width of the grip and it's quite comfortable in the hand. Everyone perceives recoil differently but in my opinion it does reduce felt recoil.

Posts: 393 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post