SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone ditch their G43 for a P365?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone ditch their G43 for a P365? Login/Join 
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
PPS M1: in the safe
PPS M2: in the safe
Kahr PM9: in the safe
Glock 43: in the safe
P365: in the holster

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elde:
PPS M1: in the safe
PPS M2: in the safe
Kahr PM9: in the safe
Glock 43: in the safe
P365: in the holster

We're not supposed to say good things about SIG and especially the P365. You're going to get letters...

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^

Smile Bring 'em on mofo's!

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of taco68
posted Hide Post
I don't own a 365 as of yet. Waiting for price to drop a little. I do have a 43, LC9-PROs, shield 9, and a shield 45. I have not had a FTF in any of these. The Shield 45 is my EDC, and absolutely love it. The GF carries the 43 here and there.

Sigs P-220, P-226 9mm, & P-230SL (CCW)

Posts: 2539 | Location: Icebox of the Nation | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Still waiting for my LGS to get my P365. I'd love to try P365 and G43 at the same time sometime, though.

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
I have a G43 and a P365. I shot the G43 today. The P365 only has 50 rounds through it. I don't have the confidence in it if I'm being 100 percent truthful. Too many reported issues that cannot be ignored.

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've had my G43 for three years now. Flawless. Just recently sent it to Lone Wolf and had a Shield RMSc red dot put on it. Hasn't cause any problem when packing it.
I also have a P365__Flawless. After 500 rounds the striker drag is gone. I'm tempted to buy another Shield RMSc since Galloway will mount it for $125.
Out of the box the P365 has been great... as is. So, I have to think if i need another red dot mounted pistol. Right now three of my five have red dot sights. Maybe I should keep the two as is....
I carry both the G43 and the P365 at different times. All five of my pistols have the same manual of arms.... point and pull the trigger.
For the usual SD situation no sights are required any way....point shooting.
Really like the P365. Does feel better in the hand.
But the G43 works too.
Keeping them both.
Stay safe
Poli Viejo

Posts: 395 | Location: Green Valley, Arizona | Registered: May 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post