SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 LCI Barrel swap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 LCI Barrel swap Login/Join 
Picture of dwd1985
posted
Ill make this short: Ive had a standard P320 upper (no LCI). I bought an M17 slide (without a barrel), and when it showed up I realized that I cannot use my Sig P320 threaded barrel with the LCI installed because that barrel is not cut for an LCI. Can I simply remove the LCI and shoot it, and have no issues? Or do I now need to find a barrel that was cut for an LCI?

Posts: 4454 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What's an LCI?

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
What's an LCI?

Loaded chamber indicator.

Posts: 4454 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah.

You'll need to remove the loaded chamber indicator to use your barrel, which shouldn't be a problem so long as your barrel is functional.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes you can. I installed a SilencerCo Threaded Barrel on my M17. Had to remove the LCI for it to fit. However, when shooting my M17 with the DPP optic installed, the open space where the LCI used to be keeps blowing debris onto the lens. More often than when the LCI where in place. Have to keep wiping down the lens after shooting every other magazine.

Posts: 6 | Registered: November 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has anyone cut the barrel for the LCI?

I have a M17 and threaded BBL and would prefer to cut BBL, unless there is some reason not to?

Posts: 54 | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post