SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Karma: ** P228 ** >>>WINNER = Tommydogg<<<
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Karma: ** P228 ** >>>WINNER = Tommydogg<<< Login/Join 
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
The little tree in the lobby at work:

Thank you once again for your generous karma!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ARMT Guy,

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to you and yours!! I'll respectfully submit my name for a chance. Thank you for such a generous karma!

Posts: 822 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Yowsah!!
Please count me in and Merry Christmas to you.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Merry Christmas, and thanks for the chance. This is a little manger thing I made a few years ago out of mesquite branches from our property. Wife supplied the figures and other adornments.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10784 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
This always is Christmas to me. Count me in please. Thank you!

[CENTER] [/CENTER]

Posts: 1349 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in and thank you for the wonderful opportunity!

Where my family has been enjoying some light and dark since before the start of WWI...

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Q, thanks for your knowledge and generous Karma.
Here's a pic of Christmas in Afghanistan (2017). I ate in that same mess hall in 2013. Uncle Sam does his best with great food and entertainment, but nothing beats being home for the holidays.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DaBull,

P220 (.45)
P225
P226 (9mm)
P228
P229 (.40)
P365
P6
SP2022 (9mm & .40)

"...it's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it." - Clarence Worley in True Romance

Posts: 375 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
I tried but can't post pics.
Cheers.

Posts: 799 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Q, thank you for your consistent generosity.

Para, thanks for all that you do to make this happen. I also appreciate all of the generosity and assistance other members provide, both visible and behind-the-scenes.

Please include me.

Here I am channeling "A Christmas Story" in less-complicated days...

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post

Merry Christmas SigForum!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Please count me in your amazingly generous karma!

Merry Christmas! Big Grin

Posts: 12541 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Y'all!!

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1905 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks!

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
I could put that to good use, thank you for your Karma.

Archerman

Posts: 2483 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me too please.

Posts: 937 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Merry Christmas and thanks!

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3524 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MPrimo
posted Hide Post
Super cool ... Super generous! In please.

Merry Christmas!

MPrimo

Sigs, Glocks, 1911s, M&Ps ... well, you get the point!

Posts: 617 | Location: New England | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks again for all your great gifts to this forum.

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
Very gracious of you. Please enter my name, and Merry Christmas to you.

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1192 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post