SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Karma: ** P228 ** >>>WINNER = Tommydogg<<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Karma: ** P228 ** >>>WINNER = Tommydogg<<< Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post

Thanks for the chance.

This is my grandson, helping to decorate. He delivered ornaments to the tree in his train.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jhe888,

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
You are one of the most generous people!

Please enter me in your karma and here is our families Christmas card pic for 2018:

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thank you.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1050 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in your very generous karma. This is a pic I took Friday evening while having the pleasure of driving through the Goodyear Blimp Air Hanger and getting to donate a few new toys for the Marine's Toys for Tots campaign.

Thank you for the opportunity at this awesome karma.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by msfzoe:
Please add my name.
New Yorkistan still allows 10 rnd mags.
(Troop pic )
How to post it??

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bought a 239 magazine for $10, got banned for free.
posted Hide Post

Posts: 279 | Location: West TN | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma! Here's my youngest discovering the wonder of the Christmas season.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
Thank you, this is a very generous karma!

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4990 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Very cool, please count me in.

Posts: 1696 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
Add my name!

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
A P228 would make a wonderful Christmas present, thank you for your generosity!

Posts: 2516 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10923 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance!

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3209 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:

Wow!!! Amazing picture!

Posts: 1092 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Please enter me for a chance in your very generous karma offering.

Thanks for the chance, and I wish you a very merry Christmas!

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance at the generous karma.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas
Thank you for your generous Karma. Please include me.
May God bless and protect our Country!

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pensfan
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!

Posts: 270 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: April 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post