SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Karma: ** P228 ** >>>WINNER = Tommydogg<<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Karma: ** P228 ** >>>WINNER = Tommydogg<<< Login/Join 
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
Great Karma. Thanks.

Merry Christmas

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1449 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas! And thank you for the chance.

Finally got a tall enough ladder to do the lights right this year, forgot to check one of the strands before hanging it...guess what I get to do this weekend?

Edit:
Couple trips up & down a ladder, and it's finally finished...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P250UA5,

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15304 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
Great Karma

Please toss my name into the hat as well

And a Very Merry Christmas to you and your family this Holiday season

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I'd like to be included in this most generous karma, please. Merry Christmas to all and a thank-you to you Q, Para, and to all who make this place great.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5479 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Very Generous (as usual). Please include me and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance and all the Karmas you’ve offered to the members here.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you for the karma q.

Posts: 2213 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8019 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fullmann
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity. Always amazing karmas.

Merry Christmas from my family to all of yours

May your Christmas be filled with wonder

Posts: 412 | Location: Mid Michigan  | Registered: June 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to enter but alas I don’t do Christmas as I am Jewish. Best wishes to the winner.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Thank you! I'm in please.

Merry Christmas!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma offer please include me!

Ho-Ho-Ho!

Posts: 23423 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance at this awesomeness

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing a thing or two
about a thing or two
Picture of hray
posted Hide Post
I'll play. Thanks for the chance

P226 NSWG
P220 W. German
P239 SAS gen2
P6 1980 W. German
P228 Nickel
P365XL
M400 SRP

Posts: 1139 | Location: South Miami Dade | Registered: May 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
All in!! Thanks and Merry Christmas!!

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Absolutely amazing!

Thank you, Q, for your continued generosity to SF and its members!!

Here are my babies circa 2003. They're now 21 and 19. I still dream of them at this age. I wish I'd spent fewer nights in a police car and more nights at home with them. They made Christmas what it's supposed to be: Full of love, joy, and family. Merry Christmas!!

Posts: 1091 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
Thank you! Hoping for a chance!

Posts: 2336 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
You Sir, are one of the most generous people I know of; thank you for the chance! Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah to all!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post