SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Karma: ** P228 ** >>>WINNER = Tommydogg<<<
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Karma: ** P228 ** >>>WINNER = Tommydogg<<< Login/Join 
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Congrats Tommydog.

And a thank you to 12131 for the Karma.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Tommydogg! Great job with the beard.

Going through all the posted pics in this thread and really enjoyed them...thanks all for sharing them!

Q, thanks for your generosity. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and congratulations to Tommydogg.

And thank you to Q for another super Karma.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redhookbklyn:
Congratulations Tommydogg!

Merry Christmas to all.

^^^^^^^^^^

Posts: 12459 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MT357Magnum
posted Hide Post
Congrats Tommydogg !!

Posts: 2601 | Location: Mich | Registered: September 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Tommydogg on the win and a BIG thank you to 12131 for all that you do and add to this forum to make it the special place it is Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Congrats Tommydogg! Merry Christmas to all, and a safe and happy 2019!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Wow! Thank you very much! I cant believe it!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
And may I add, Merry Christmas to all! I am still in amazement! I just had popped in here to see who won!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Tommydogg!! Congratulations and as always thanks for the awesome Karma 12131!

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Congratulation Tommydogg.

Posts: 1551 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MPrimo
posted Hide Post
Good on ya! Both the giver and the getter. Super generous and fun to be a part of!

MPrimo

Sigs, Glocks, 1911s, M&Ps ... well, you get the point!

Posts: 617 | Location: New England | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
Tip of the hat to 12131 for his amazing generosity and a big Huzzah! to Tommydog for winning it!
To quote Oddball, "Like, so many positive waves!"

Posts: 801 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats, Tommydogg!!!! Very happy for you! Actually, I'm jealous as hell! :-) Enjoy that fine pistol!

Thank you, Q, for another generous karma!

Posts: 1091 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
Wow! Thank you very much! I cant believe it!

Congratulations!

The P228 is one that I still hope to own one day.

Posts: 13096 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Congrats Tommydogg. P228 is a fine Sig. Enjoy.

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2756 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Congrats and enjoy Tommydogg!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Tommydogg, you lucky bastard, congrats!! Big Grin

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Thank you 12131! I received the P228 today! I can't believe the generosity of Q .
It's outstanding, like it's new! And thanks for all the congratulations and Merry Christmas. Hopefully I can take it to the range Sunday or Monday!

Beth Greene