SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Karma: ** P228 ** >>>WINNER = Tommydogg<<<
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas / Happy New Year Karma: ** P228 ** >>>WINNER = Tommydogg<<< Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Have a warm Merry Christmas to everyone here at Sig Forum.
https://www.facebook.com/photo...47749&type=3&theater

Posts: 226 | Registered: September 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are an extremely generous soul. I'm in. Merry Christmas!

Posts: 872 | Registered: October 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I would like to enter, please

I chose this image because we're going for Chinese food tomorrow. We went on Thanksgiving and we're going to do the same for Christmas. Without family here (yet), we are on our own. Big Grin Wife said we have to start our own Christmas tradition of some sort.

Posts: 13091 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take a chance.

Here is my pic. This pic is special to me because it’s the Christmas that my youngest spent in the hospital. He was in for a week, with part of that in the PICU. He had RSV and pneumonia. Was touch and go for a bit. I love this pic because after a week of not seeing him smile, he got home and opened his presents and that smile came back.

Thanks for the chance and Merry Christmas.

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Smile

Posts: 7348 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, and thank you Q for all you do for this community.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this generous karma.

Posts: 496 | Registered: December 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
Someone was busted sneaking under the tree Smile

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Please add me, here's mine

We decorate the Gargoyle each year. His pedestal may look familiar to some here, it is from a circa 1930 highway bridge. Found it in a riverbed during a low water level time years ago.

Kinda bummed, can't get one photo to load from my phone. I made a Reindeer (kinda sorta) Crossing sign as an outdoor decoration also. 30"X30" Federal grade reflective material deer crossing sign I got from Amazon. Added a blinking red LED to it. The light needs to be brighter, next year it will have a upgrade. Still, the oldest grandson likes it, it was worth the effort.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Tommydogg, you are the winner. Congratulations! I'll get in touch with you later.

quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:

Thanks, everyone for the great and some funny pics. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Congratulations TommyDogg!

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Congrats and merry Christmas all!

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats Tommydog, and thanks for another fun chance Q! Merry Christmas everyone!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats tommydogg

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you for the karma chance, congratulations tommydogg.

Posts: 2211 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
What a great Karma! Merry Christmas and enjoy Tommydogg!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Now that a winner is announced I can post...

Of course, congrats to the winner TommyDog. So Q...when y'all gonna get around to karmalizing those lovely P210s? Wink

It's the people who make SIGForum so great. Merry Christmas, all.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats Tommydogg. Merry Christmas to all

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas everyone.
Jingle Bell Rock playing in the background...
Thanks to all for SigForum and it’s Signess

Posts: 2299 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Tommydogg!

Merry Christmas to all.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1929 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post