SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My latest project.....some frame safety Beretta inside
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My latest project.....some frame safety Beretta inside Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Beautiful, you have the eye of an artist. Now will you shoot it?

Posts: 237 | Location: PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
Damn, this really makes me wish I kept my Centennial. That came out absolutely gorgeous.

I have another HP that's going to be sent out for work very soon. I think I now know how it's going to be finished...

Great looking piece, enjoy it!

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I have a second one that's original save a trigger job from Josh at AAGW. For as much as Beretta asked for these guns, they did nothing to make the triggers nice...perhaps because they didn't expect people to shoot them.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Maybe I'm weird, but in this particular case, I actually like the billboard. That gun is just beautiful.

Too pretty to shoot! Maybe...

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amazing piece of work. The grips really make the pistol complete.

Posts: 6874 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I had discussed what to do with the slide given the laser micro-engraving in the PVD finish and decided to leave it be, for now. I did swap another frame safety upper on just to see how it looked and it didn't look as good.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
For as much as Beretta asked for these guns, they did nothing to make the triggers nice...perhaps because they didn't expect people to shoot them.

I grabbed one when prices fell through the floor and even at that price point, I thought the same thing.

quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
Thanks. I had discussed what to do with the slide given the laser micro-engraving in the PVD finish and decided to leave it be, for now. I did swap another frame safety upper on just to see how it looked and it didn't look as good.

Polished with a deep bluing would play off the frame quite nicely although it wouldn't present much of a difference compared to the current look.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
That frame looks amazing.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
First thought, that is absolutely hideous.

Second thought, I like it.

It grows on you for sure.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post