SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 RX and Bladetech Holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 RX and Bladetech Holster Login/Join 
posted
I'd like to buy a BladeTech kydex holster for my fullsize P320 with suppressor height sights.
BladeTech's online customer service can't tell me that their holster works. Anyone here using a similar combination?

Posts: 99 | Location: Bremerton, WA | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of littlepoison
posted Hide Post
I went with a Ronin Concealment Holster from Gunfighter: https://gunfightersinc.com/ronin-owb/

They had lots of options to choose from including having a light on the RX. Retention was ok with the RX and light attached. Would have liked it to be a little more positive.

Posts: 104 | Registered: January 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought a Red River Tactical OWB Kydex holster for my full size Sig P320 RX and am happy with it.

https://rrtholsters.com/

Posts: 1 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: May 16, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I purchased a Bladetech Classic OWB Holster last year for my P320 FS before I participated in two OpSpec courses. That pistol has Dawson standard height sights. The same holster also works fine for my P320 RX FS, which has the Romeo 1 and suppressor height sights. I will need to open-up the bottom of the holster a little bit, however, now that I have installed a threaded Silencerco barrel on the RX, as the barrel bottoms-out in the holster.

Earlier this year I purchased a Bladetech Signature Holster for my P320 X-Five, since I liked the Classic OWB so well.

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know it's not Bladetech but Safariland just came out with a retention holster that'll fit.

Posts: 4668 | Location: Marysville, WA | Registered: May 29, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the good info. If the BladeTech works for Merc50's P320 RX, it'll work for my setup. I like the holster - I already have one for a Smith M&P CORE 9.

Posts: 99 | Location: Bremerton, WA | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Blade Techs are great for completion and intense classes.. Mine works fine on my P320 compact with the Romeo sight... but I did have to trim a small part to keep the front button on the Romeo from being pushed by it.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ksss
posted Hide Post
I have a Bladetech packaged for a FN.45T that I use for duty. I have had for about 3 years. The gun rattles in the holster, screws frequently come loose until I locktited the living shit out them. I wouldn't buy another but I cant find another retention holster for the .45T so it is what it is.

Posts: 390 | Location: idaho | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post