SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sphinx SDP Compact Duty magazine compatibility with CZ75 question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sphinx SDP Compact Duty magazine compatibility with CZ75 question Login/Join 
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted

I recently watched a video by mrgunsandgear and he mentioned that a CZ75 20 round magazine works perfectly fit and function with the Sphinx SDP Compact Duty. It appeared to have a blue follower and a plastic/nylon base pad of enough size that it fit perfectly. Does anyone know which mag he’s referring to?

Link to the video: https://www.full30.com/video/3...66006f97319692f8fe89

Posts: 6008 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Uncle Malice
posted Hide Post
Not sure which mag, but I have the SDP Compact and any 75 mag of sufficient length will fit the SDP just fine. The mags that came with my Shadow 2 have a blue follower and flat base plate. They hold 17rds. Maybe that's it. The 18rd mags from my SP-01 also work fine.

Posts: 532 | Registered: August 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the mec-gar mags. for my cz 75 are blue. looks like 17 plus 2 .buds gunshop list them as 19 rounds.item # mgcz7519. looked in my past purchases from buds.read the reviews someone runs them with their sphinx.I don't know about a 20 round.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/ca...RD+9mm+Anti-Friction

Posts: 83 | Registered: December 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
That 19 round looks like the one he shows in the video and is the closest thing I’ve found also. Thanks for the replies. I’ll just order one and see if it’s the one. Shot the Duty for the first time today and it’s is really nice. It likes 124 gr ammo the best.

Posts: 6008 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post