SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Maintenance is overrated.....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maintenance is overrated..... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
What pistols chocked?

Posts: 128 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrtuna
posted Hide Post
Nice shooting! I didn't know that you could get a Beretta trigger down that low. I need to pick one up. I have been shooting IDPA with a P226 with a GGI action job.

Training as often as possible!
NSSF Media Member

Posts: 1577 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: May 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I love watching these. I would love to try my hand in competition someday. Thank you again for posting! Such fun!

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Those shots at 5:40, our club cuts out the 0 area. Shooting that close, sometimes all the pasties get blown off by the muzzle blast.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's my way or the Highway
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RedneckRob:
What pistols chocked?

$1500 and up Glocks.
I'll never understand why guys buy a 398 dollar pistol and pay over double to make it unreliable. "But the slide tracks faster, and the gold barrels give me street cred."

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Operation Specific Training

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
LOL

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3209 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:
I love watching these. I would love to try my hand in competition someday. Thank you again for posting! Such fun!

https://www.udpl.net/

practiscore.com search udpl

LMK if you want to go with someone first time or two. You pay at the matches. TONs of fun. PM with any questions

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3209 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piedrarc:
quote:
Originally posted by RedneckRob:
What pistols chocked?

$1500 and up Glocks.
I'll never understand why guys buy a 398 dollar pistol and pay over double to make it unreliable. "But the slide tracks faster, and the gold barrels give me street cred."
Hey its not like they're shiney 14k barrels er something.. Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post