SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Browning Hi Power back from CCR (image heavy)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Browning Hi Power back from CCR (image heavy) Login/Join 
posted
Just got my BHP back from the great folks at CCR Refinishing. Looks amazing. I got the CP Dusk II for handgun and CP Nickle for the barrel. I got the BHP Summer 2018 and changed out the grips and had Novak install night sights. Mine is Mark III from 1989. Had a lot of work done on it, including a ring hammer and a sweet trigger. Only real knock was the finish was tired and had a couple of dings, and that is no longer an issue!

To this:

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
SWEET! Love the CPII.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
That is a very nice looking pistol. They did a great job!

Posts: 2501 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That came out really nice! Well done!

Posts: 25 | Registered: February 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
Me Likey !!

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Looks great!

Posts: 4518 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Beautiful transformation!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I like that sort of matte “sheen”. It looks great.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve had three done by CCR (sold the P5). They do beautiful work.

============================================
Photographs: https://photobucket.com/u/photoman12001
-----------------------------------
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
-----------------------------------
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1741 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Purty. Every time I open a Hi Power thread, I get the itch to buy another one.

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful!

Posts: 7 | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Better than brand new....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Ohhh! She's a beauty!

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post