SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Only one gun that you like from one brand, but no other guns from the same brand
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Only one gun that you like from one brand, but no other guns from the same brand Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
CZ Scorpion

Posts: 425 | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Kriss Vector SDP 2nd gen in 9mm.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Smith and Wesson model 36

Posts: 1541 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Misanthropic Philanthrope
Picture of MWC
posted Hide Post
Walther P99c in 9 mm

S&W Shield (.45 or 9 - I suppose that's two but it's only the Shield in the S&W polymer lineup that I like).

Posts: 6772 | Registered: June 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
Remington 870

Posts: 1050 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Bought a 'Perfect 10' from STI. Great gun. Tried to order ~$350 aluminum grips for it through STI customer service. Was told to piss off.

That was the first thing that came to mind with 'but no other guns from the same brand' in the title.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
H&K P7 - one of the best shooting pistols I have owned

239 .40 229 .40/.357 226 SAO Legion
220-r 45 224 SAS .40
M11-A1 P938
Mosquito
H&K P7 PSP
Colt Delta Elite 10mm
Colt Python
S&W 629-1
S&W 41
NRA Patron Member
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor/RSO

Posts: 30 | Registered: March 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JMag
posted Hide Post
I own one Glock, a Gen 3 Glock 26. No other Glocks interest me much.

JMag
"The truth is incontrovertible; malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is." ? Winston Churchill

Posts: 796 | Location: Southeastern U.S. | Registered: March 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have this with three different brands. First is CZ; I agree with you on the PCR, though I wouldn’t throw out its railed sibling, the P-01, but I really prefer the PCR.

Second is the FNS-9. I should like the 509 as well, but in my opinion it’s just an uglier version of the FNS.

Third is the Glock 19 gen 5. It’s the perfect size, I don’t shoot anything but 9mm anymore, and gen 5 made the previous versions dead to me.

I guess with my acceptance of the P-01 that makes it two and a half instances.

Posts: 29 | Registered: September 09, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
FNS 9C. Trigger, grip, capacity & accuracy all come together in the only FN product I G.A.S. about.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
Glock 32 Gen4

Posts: 8144 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
For me it is the FN High Power which I like. Don't warm up to any of the other FNs.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Off of the top of my head, I really can't think of just one I like more than another other than a KRISS pistol over the carbine,only because of the possibilities with the pistol-sbr,etc..

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DMF:
The Ruger Standard (in any of it's iterations) is the only firearm from that company that I could ever get really excited about. More than 15 years later, I still regret selling my MkII.

I was briefly excited about the new Ruger PC Carbine, until I found out the only thing that wasn't made to be ambidextrous is the safety. That's the one thing that absolutely is critical to have set up for the correct side when handling the rifle, and they botched that. I shoot long guns lefty, so that's a no go for me.

this

and preferably nothing newer than a MKII,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CZ 83, 15 round .32 ACP (7.65mm). Compact, based on Walther PPK and is more reliable and holds more rounds than Ian Fleming's fiction James Bond could wish.

I like other CZ's but the small rails do not work for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 879 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
The only Glock I have any interest in owning is the G40 10 MM Long Slide. No other Glocks for me.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
For me it is the later HK P7 with the wide Euro mag release. Neither the earlier narrow Euro mag release P7 nor the P7 M8 will do. Of all of HK's pistol offering (both old and new), this single P7 variant is the only one I like.

Posts: 3488 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not exactly in the spirit of the question but a Glock 19 for EDC and a Glock 34 for everything else. If pushed to choose only one it would be the 19.

Posts: 81 | Registered: September 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Ruger 1911 in 10mm.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1532 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HK P7. I've tried so hard to love the rest but I keep buying and selling all other HKs.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post