SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Shot 2017, Did Anybody Go?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shot 2017, Did Anybody Go? Login/Join 
posted
Was wondering if anybody went to Shot 2017 and if there will be any discussions same as for 2016?

Posts: 60 | Registered: January 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
SHOT was in January. We had several threads with various members' coverage and accompanying discussion back then.

They just weren't stickied at the top of the forum, like the 2016 coverage by LDD. You'll need to use the search function to find them.

For example:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/1810036714

And

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/3190036714/p/1

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm beginning to think you're a troll.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Nope. I heard nobody went this year for some reason.

Posts: 822 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was the only one there. It was nuts.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2506 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have added the Wikileaks definition of troll in this post. Which category do you put me in... all... some... one...? When someone accuses me of being something or doing something; I respond; no matter the consequence. If you don't like my comments or questions; then kick me off the forum. I've gotten great information from some very knowledgable people here. Some were extremely patient with me when I couldn't figure something out. If I thought I could say something helpful or express an experience I had; I did. Do I ask or say stupid things; sure, but unless you (anyone) can show me a picture of yourself walking across water; I'll bet you (anyone) has to...So go ahead and bring the axe down; at this point; who cares!You accused/ I responded.
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I'm beginning to think you're a troll.

Posts: 60 | Registered: January 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Ruh Roh

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Isn't it odd that you go from clueless:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/8220099124

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/7420085324

...to knowing what I'm going to do next? Just look at that learning curve! From complete neophyte, to seasoned web forum guy in no time flat!

The thing is, it's very difficult to accept that anyone can be so completely naive of the things that go on in a place like this, when all it takes is just a bit of observation.

You don't care whether you stay or go? Well, guess what? I don't care, either, just as long as you act as if you know up from down, and that is the truth.

Now, this is the part where the troll, playing the part of innocent victim, really brings it home with their martyrdom by refusing to accept terms. The big bad mean administrator wasn't fair to me, etc.

Either way, it's up to you.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post