SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    When are 16 nickels not equal to 80 cents? When they are SIGteen nickels.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When are 16 nickels not equal to 80 cents? When they are SIGteen nickels. Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Revolution37:
The pic isn't working for me Frown

Sorry, but Photobucket has been down since last night. I mean, the whole site is inaccessible. They really need to change their name to Photosuckit. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Their site is back up. Smile

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post

That is an impressive collection you have assembled! So much so, you may have reached curator status...you might consider planning a museum... or at least making arrangements to have your collection viewed in museums and art galleries! Maybe plan a world tour... Smile

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
stunning collection! Very, very nice.

Posts: 819 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
It’s breathtaking, really. Just...wow!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OR - what a great collection. You're only 15 ahead of me!

Posts: 463 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
A couple of those look stangely familiar Wink

Where are the 239s and 245s?

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
Thats a beautiful collection, thanks for sharing the pictures.

Posts: 1145 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Razz
The chases. It's been fun. But at 16, I think I'm done. Big Grin

Razz

This is a scam. Totally Photoshopped! Big Grin

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
That P225 Ni !!! Cool

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2745 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fucking beautiful Man!

Posts: 363 | Location: North Coast | Registered: October 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post