SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    When are 16 nickels not equal to 80 cents? When they are SIGteen nickels.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When are 16 nickels not equal to 80 cents? When they are SIGteen nickels. Login/Join 
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Absolutely Gorgeous Q!

Took me a while to figure out your secret meaning of the circle and pyramid until I thought of the dollar bill Cool

ANNUIT COEPTIS, which means "God has favored our undertakings"... Very appropriate!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1311 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a sweet collection!

Posts: 1178 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Absolutely beautiful.

Thank you for sharing your amazing collection with us.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're lucky not to have been blinded by that bling! Very nice.

________________________________________________________________________________________
“How dismal it is to see present day Americans yearning for the very orthodoxy that their country was founded to escape.” ~ Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 125 | Location: Pikesville, MD | Registered: February 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
That is an amazing collection!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Wow Those are some beautiful Sigs!

Posts: 789 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
One of my bucket list guns is nickel 228. Very nice and impressive collection. Well done sir!

All the best

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Schwiiiing!!!

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Nice collection. Eek

Posts: 1886 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
But you’re missing KE, KF and KG! You can’t stop now!!! Wink Oh yea, very nice collection.

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
uh yea, more than $0.80.

Those should be the pics under the definition of bling.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nickel 225? I want! Nice collection!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
You never cease to amaze!

Very nice, Q!

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Parading all that bling around, are you? Serious eye candy your deep-rooting obsession has created. I will confess that it's not my favorite finish, but that wouldn't cease it in being any more impressive even to me.

It's so heartwarming to hear that the 5-step treatments as well as the intense one-on-one and peer counseling sessions is at long last showing such positive progress. We really must control that rampant compulsion to try to own them all, are we not right? We are SO glad that you finally have come to agree, despite that there appears to be blatant holes that, under other more expected circumstances, just CRY OUT to be filled. Yes, it's indeed good to hear that the obsession has been at long last bested. Indeed we are SO proud of you and the progress that you have made.

Big Grin

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know that it took a lot of hunting to mount those trophies. Well done.

Posts: 237 | Location: PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
When I read the topic, I knew who posted it! Right on!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
OUTSTANDING!!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgsigs
posted Hide Post
Spectacular collection. Wouldn't expect anything less. Wink

Posts: 2807 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mouth open. Unable to speak.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The pic isn't working for me Frown

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 813 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post