SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    DAK still available to LE ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DAK still available to LE ? Login/Join 
posted
Even though Sig has dropped the DAK option for 2017 in their catalog do you know if it is still an available option on new pistols made today for LE ?

Thanks.

Posts: 52 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: October 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our agency switched over from da/sa to dak almost 2 years ago and are now training and switching over corrections so I believe they do offer it, at least on an agency level.

Posts: 31 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: April 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just recently bought a new IOP P239 DAK and I have seen other models of IOP DAKs.

P239
M11-A1
340 M&P

Posts: 552 | Location: Okla | Registered: August 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Every day is New Year's Day
for Calendar Boy!

Oh, and I'm BANNED
posted Hide Post
I'm sure that SIG would offer about any trigger action type it's ever made to a medium to large metropolitan police agency if they wanted it.

Posts: 1045 | Registered: September 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Absolutely.

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post