SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Baer Stainless Stinger
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Baer Stainless Stinger Login/Join 
posted
I have finally decided that no matter what gun I purchase, nothing does it more for me than a nice 1911. I traded a CZ PO1 and a Colt 1991 Officer for this NIB SS Stinger. It will make a nice addition to my .38 Super Comanche, and TRS. Range report to follow.

Posts: 1100 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
You made out, big time !!!

Enjoy,
Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4581 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
Very nice, congrats!

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice.

By comparison, polymer guns are dimes per dozens. They're functional, effective, reasonably priced, practical. Great tools for the job.

Quality 1911s are in a difference league. Instruments -- not just tools.

Posts: 7873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh...dear!

That is something to behold. Very nice Baer.

Posts: 559 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
I have a Baer too. They are awesome pistols. Enjoy!

Posts: 4611 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Nice. Cool

Posts: 3147 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Someone done put the biscuit in the basket. Nice score, Mr. Bandit.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GroundedCLK
posted Hide Post
Very nice, I have a couple Baer's and love them. You are 100% correct nothing does it like a 1911 and if they weren't so cumbersome I would carry one all the time.

Posts: 1843 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: January 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really nice! I'd love to have that exact gun, but in 38 Super. I think Baer only offers the Super Stinger in blued right now?

Posts: 482 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet !

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54638 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSB3
posted Hide Post
I gave in a picked up a Premier II about a year and a half ago. I love it.

Blaming the crime on the gun, is like blaming a bad story on the pencil.

Posts: 1068 | Location: Saint Charles Missouri | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bow Commander
posted Hide Post
I will NEVER tire of seeing Baer slide serrations. One of very few who do them like I like.

Posts: 443 | Location: Springfield Oregon | Registered: September 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the Les Baer. I love my Monolith Heavyweight Tactical...

Posts: 905 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
That's a pretty reasonable trade.

A semi-custom 1911 is a nice milestone in a collection.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I’ve never shot or handled a Baer. They look “plain” to me but I have always heard they were one of if not the tightest fit 1911s out there.

I have experience with Brown and Wilson but not Baer.

What I am basically saying is...........I am far from my goal of collecting the whole set of firearms.

Nice pistol. Shoot safe and in good health.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jjkroll32:
That's a pretty reasonable trade.

A semi-custom 1911 is a nice milestone in a collection.

I've hit that milestone several times....lol.

That Baer TRS is just dirty from the range. Big Grin

Posts: 1100 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I've opened this thread several times, over days and cannot see the photos. Musta be McDonalds wifi restriction.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Oooops...high res pics are trying to open but very slow.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've long thought the CCO was the pinnacle in concealable 1911s. Good reliability with the commander slide and good concealability with the short grip. Better still in stainless.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post