SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Damn mine eyes!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Damn mine eyes!!! Login/Join 
Picture of aparoche
posted
So I go to the local gun store to file the paperwork for a custom Colt LE6920 that I purchased from a fine member here in the Classified section and see this sitting in the used glass case among a sea of shit...

I ask to handle it, do my safety check, and notice how pristine it is. I actuate the safety and immediately notice that there’s fresh oil underneath the safety. I say outloud, “This gun hasn’t even been fired...”

Some old guy just lounging around said, “Oh, do you like it? Yeah, that was mine and I put it on consignment. It is unfired.”

Needless to say, I am picking up an AR and a CZ-75B stainless high polished in a few days... Eek

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
that. is gorgeous.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
What a great find! Beautiful!

Posts: 4801 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you gonna keep it unfired? Personally I don't get that mentality. Razz

Posts: 143 | Registered: August 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
"I ask to handle it". Oops. Yep, I probably could have guessed the rest. Very nice..and mags are affordable. Side note-is the guy who put it on consignment named Norm or what?

Posts: 3484 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Soft rag and some flitz and make it as shiny as a ghetto pimps bumper.

Then a nice set of these or something similar.

https://wickedgrips.com/produc...ips-replicated-jade/

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
And did you fill out another 4473?

Posts: 1963 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Yep, that's a must have!

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Oh hell yeah, what is the date on it?

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice looking pistol.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
As long as you started the wound.....pour in some salt - how much was the CZ??

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sgalczyn,

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post
Damn! That's nice.

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Your first CZ? I have the SA, 75, 85, 97B. I may make projects of the 75 and 85.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sweet deal !

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Congrats. A bit too much bling for my taste but if it works for you it's all good.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on a beautiful CZ.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Full pimp? You never go full pimp...

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
very nice Cool

Posts: 474 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you mind giving a ball park price you paid? A local pawn shop said he just got one in as I was purchasing a new P10c. Yours is one sweet pistol.

Love my Sigs but carry my Glocks

Posts: 373 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post