SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P220SL (Stainless)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P220SL (Stainless) Login/Join 
Picture of 220parts
posted
Finally got time to re-post these (as requested).

A couple of the 220SL (stainless) P220s I acquired. The 9mm also has a serialized 9x21 barrel.

/t269/ninemm-x5/S1_zpsvse8ptnx.jpg[/IMG]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 220parts,

Veni, Vidi, Risi

Posts: 891 | Location: SW, NH | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
DAYUM! Cool

Q

Posts: 26354 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Very, very nice. Smile
One of these days, I'd love to know how to order such from the Mastershop in Europe.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eek
OHHH..... WOW!

Semper Fi
Madmatt

SIGs, BHPs, CZ PCRs, HKs, 1911s, S&W 625-3 45 ACP, HK/Benelli M1S90, Colts 6721/LE6920, Steyr SBSs, Emerson and ZT Knives, Rubicons, Harleys & APBTs

Posts: 416 | Location: USA | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Winning.

Thanks for sharing.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 220parts
posted Hide Post
Mastershop is running over 2 years to deliver. Canadian dealers can order (so I have been told) and German dealers can order pistols for export to the USA. Not sure if Sig Sauer is able to deal directly with the USA again.

Veni, Vidi, Risi

Posts: 891 | Location: SW, NH | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bought a 239 magazine for $10, got banned for free.
posted Hide Post
No decocker-must be SAO. Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.

Posts: 279 | Location: West TN | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by black1970:
No decocker-must be SAO. Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.
You are correct.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Whoa...the very definitions of awesomeness. But, all you NEED is one, right? Big Grin

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgsigs
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Are these new SLs? The reason I ask is the black nitron model appears to have a stainless steel slide with an internal extractor, which I thought was a thing of the past.

Posts: 2807 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 9144 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful. I'll be lurking around when you decide to part with the one with 9x21 barrel Wink

Posts: 1301 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The black P220 has a carbon steel slide, very odd.

Posts: 239 | Registered: April 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 220parts
posted Hide Post
These were built in 2011. Imported through Exeter. Rumor has it the 9mm almost got borrowed by management in NH. Sig was very easy to work with, and I said thank you many times!

Veni, Vidi, Risi

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbacker_99:

Nope, it's stainless slide, internal extractor, with the spiral rollpin.

Q

Posts: 26354 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

The slide is carbon steel. Zoom in on the top picture, dual roll pin. Look at the sharp corner cut on the slide where the muzzle transitions to the frame. Also the rear of the slide slopes.

Posts: 239 | Registered: April 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
Does SIG still make the P226SL with no rail? I thought a few members got them a few years back.

Posts: 1921 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgsigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

The slide is carbon steel. Zoom in on the top picture, dual roll pin. Look at the sharp corner cut on the slide where the muzzle transitions to the frame. Also the rear of the slide slopes.

I thought an SL model was all-stainless - kind of like a European version of a railless ST.

Posts: 2807 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220parts:
Finally got time to re-post these (as requested).

A couple of the 220SL (stainless) P220s I acquired. The 9mm also has a serialized 9x21 barrel.

And this would be one of my grail guns.

Really wish Sig would do a short run of 220s in 9mm.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post