SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What about a PPQ Walther?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What about a PPQ Walther? Login/Join 
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
I installed HDs and an Apex trigger in mine this evening. The Apex removes most of the take up and any associated mush or crunch. Crisp, light break. The reset was great before, and still is. The trigger seems to break further forward which is part of the pre travel reduction. Before the Apex, this was a great out of the box striker trigger. I had better Glock an M&P triggers, but not without aftermarket love. With the Apex, this is my best striker trigger. This is just from dry firing. The proof will come after some range time. So far, very impressed with the Apex.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
Put 100 rounds through my Apexed PPQ this morning. Perfect functioning. The gun begs go be shot quickly. The trigger breaks further forward with minimal pre travel. Crisp break and reset. I may have to add this gun into my carry rotation.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post