SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    EAA Witness P Match Pro
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

EAA Witness P Match Pro Login/Join 
Picture of nojoy
posted
So I was looking around for a high capacity pistol that shoots 38 Super. EAA has a few that do including this P Match Pro. 17 rounds Smile
Anyone ever shoot one of these in any caliber? Thoughts?

https://www.shootingillustrate...witness-p-match-pro/

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have fired 38 super in several different pistols, and I have fired Witness designs quite a bit. My only hangup on 38 super is cost vs return. Data suggests to me it's basically a hot 9mm. If I'm wrong, folks, let me know.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I kept getting scared off from what would (for me) be an experimental purchase by the >$1,000 price of the metal-framed versions. I didn't realize they'd come up with a polymer version; will be following with interest.

ETA: Opening bid on GB at $595. Hmmm.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Il Cattivo,

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I played with a SAO version and it’s was very nice. Felt solid with a nice trigger. Not as nice as my Elite Match but close

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post