SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Is Springfield going to announce an XDm 10mm tomorrow? Just saw a hype poster . . .
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is Springfield going to announce an XDm 10mm tomorrow? Just saw a hype poster . . . Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted
IF this has already been covered I apologize.

Springfield ad

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
10MERMETER?!?!?!? Without the GRIPZONE

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RHINOWSO,

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Stuff 'em. They sold out firearms owners and other firearms manufacturers in Illinois.

Come to think of it, I need to take the 10mm 220 out for a stroll.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
How about wait until tomorrow? Razz

Q

Posts: 26386 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Come to think of it, I need to take the 10mm 220 out for a stroll.

I shoot my 220 10mm in every IDPA match, unfortunately in ESP. It should be cleared for CDP.

Posts: 10786 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Stuff 'em. They sold out firearms owners and other firearms manufacturers in Illinois.

My sentiments exactly.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a 10mm 1911.

Posts: 34 | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16354 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I’m more interested by the 10mm Long slide

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
How do you know where to hold it without the gripzone logo?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't have one

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107593 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Shame about the rail. Mad

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
"Octo-grip". GMAFB.

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to see them making a long slide again.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
"Octo-grip". GMAFB.

It's been more than five decades since Snap-On used that name for their screwdrivers. Wonder if SA even bothered to check to see if someone else held the rights before claiming it trademarked as their own.

Aw hell, then again why should they? They've already shown that they're pretty good at screwing people over to get what they want for themselves.

Looks like a nice firearm. Probably is. Too bad it has Springfield Armory rollmarked on it.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
VZ Gator copies?

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Ill stick with my Dan Wesson...........

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yep. My first semi auto pistol was a Springfield. LGS has a gaggle of SA pistols for sale, cheap, and I still won't.
Dug their own grave.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post