SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    226 Legion caliber conversion?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

226 Legion caliber conversion? Login/Join 
Picture of kent j
posted
Just bought a P226 Legion .40 new in box for $639.00. Am wondering what it takes to convert it to 9mm.

Regards, Kent j

You can learn something from everyone you meet, If nothing else you can learn you don't want to be like them
It's only racist to those who want it to be.
It's a magazine, clips are for potato chips and hair

Posts: 294 | Location: Southern Indiana | Registered: December 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kent j:
Just bought a P226 Legion .40 new in box for $639.00. Am wondering what it takes to convert it to 9mm.

All you need is to pick up a 9mm x-change kit or find a 9mm slide assembly, barrel, and mags.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kent j
posted Hide Post
Does anyone make a conversion barrel that fits the .40 slide?

Regards, Kent j

You can learn something from everyone you meet, If nothing else you can learn you don't want to be like them

Posts: 294 | Location: Southern Indiana | Registered: December 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
Bar-Sto and EFK are two that I'm aware of.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kent j
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info.

Regards, Kent j

Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kent j:

If you don’t mind me asking, where did you find a new in box P226 Legion .40 for that price?

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kent j
posted Hide Post
It was Whittaker Firearms. Technically it was used as it had been previously sold. But I have been trading with them for years and the owner showed it to me because his neighbor had bought and never used it. Never registered it w/ Sig. Priced it at $639.00 and of course I bought it.

Regards, Kent j

Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
You got one heck of a deal. Enjoy.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post