SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    320 RX Exchange Kit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

320 RX Exchange Kit Login/Join 
posted
I am thinking about getting this kit but just 1 question. My 320 has not gone back for the upgrade and not sure if this will work. Any thoughts?

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In short, yes it will work.

Posts: 399 | Location: Hartford, CT | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
I just picked up one Here

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10353 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
email sent

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Send your pistol in. Get 25% off coupon back. Wait for kit to go on sale on sig site. Buy it then. Use extra money to buy ammo.

Posts: 221 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks all for the replys. navyshooter I saw that add. It is what I ordered.

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post