SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    How about an Interesting Choice?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How about an Interesting Choice? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Another vote for the LTT 92. A quality handgun with an exceptional trigger and something you will be proud to pass down.

Posts: 2032 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LTT for sure. Absolutely sublime.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I added the Langdon TJIAB myself, and had my 1994 Centurion refinished recently by the good folks at CCR.

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCfromNY:
Thank you all for the replies. As much as I am a Sig fan and have had many I have been leaning to the Barretta and the many replies helped me confirm my choice. Now to sell a gun and find one in stock.

Suggestion: order directly from LTT with the trigger job!

Posts: 2550 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post