SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Question on GrayGuns P Series Perfection Action Kit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question on GrayGuns P Series Perfection Action Kit Login/Join 
posted
Will the P-Pak-1 and P-Pak-2 both work on a '95 P220? I'm trying to figure out which one I need?

Rick

Posts: 53 | Registered: May 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220.10mm:
Will the P-Pak-1 and P-Pak-2 both work on a '95 P220? I'm trying to figure out which one I need?

You need to figure out which trigger your 220 has. They specify that the Pak-2 works only for the P220 with the "narrow" trigger.

Q

Posts: 26354 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Haven't both been out of stock for a while now?

Posts: 282 | Registered: March 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replies. I'm thinking it's the narrow trigger, but didn't have anything to compare it to.

Yes, they are both out of stock. I got on the email list, as it was something to look forward to.

Rick

Posts: 53 | Registered: May 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been in line with GG since last July, trying to get a P-PAK for my 226. I spoke with them back in Feb, and they said they were waiting for the new design hammers to arrive, and that they hoped to have them in April.

I think they had told me that the backlogged guns would be taken care of first, then they'd start selling them through the website.

He said they re-designed the parts, so that was the primary reason for the long delay.

I'm not sure what happened with them, but the wait time is serious. I wonder if they'll ever get to a point where the turnaround time is under 3 months? (send it off, get work done, and get it back)

Posts: 198 | Location: SE Louisiana  | Registered: August 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OP, the P-PAK2 will work for your 95 P220.
I'd like a PAK myself but they been out of stock for some time now.

Posts: 827 | Location: CA | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post