SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Is the P320 RXP supposed to come with a protector shroud for the Romeo 1 Pro?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is the P320 RXP supposed to come with a protector shroud for the Romeo 1 Pro? Login/Join 
Laugh or Die
posted
I recently purchased an RXP 320 and one of my friends asked me how I liked the shroud on the Romeo 1 Pro that it came with. I was a bit confused cause I didn't get one but after some searching it looks like maybe it should have come with one? I can't find a definitive answer on this and sig customer service isn't open until Monday to call and ask, so I figured I'd ask here.

Talking about this thing: https://www.sigsauer.com/store/romeo1-shroud-kit.html

Picture of my two newest acquisitions. The Scorpion is from our own TGS and I love it:

Posts: 10201 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
Mine didn't come with a shroud either.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
Mine either.

Posts: 1874 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
No, according to the manual for the Romeo 1 Pro, the shroud is not included in the RXP guns.

Posts: 4157 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post