SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta centurion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta centurion Login/Join 
posted
Sigh. I had one. Had it refinished. It looked great. And now I do miss the thing. Heavy as hell but looked great.

Anyone out there have love for them?

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2506 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love my WC Centurion Tactical! Awesome pistol...

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, right there with you.
(Granted, it's the Wilson Combat version Big Grin)

Posts: 12541 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those WCs are pricey on GB.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2506 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are nice and even the smaller compact pistols shoot incredible and feel good in the hand while shooting.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First semi auto I got, a Beretta Centurion, 1992 first year production. It's a keeper.

Posts: 113 | Location: N.E.Ohio | Registered: August 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I have a CenTac and three other Centurions. Two of which have been modified for frame safety. Honestly, its what the 92 should be.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
It's just a shorter slide / barrel, correct? What is it about them that is preferred over the full size?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
It's just a shorter slide / barrel, correct? What is it about them that is preferred over the full size?

You are essentially correct. The biggest difference I experience between the full size 92 and the Centurion is in how the pistols balance. The full size pistol is noticeably nose heavy, while the Centurion blances very nicely.

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
correct. Its sized more like a 226. 4.3" barrel and slide on full-size frame. I points noticeably quicker.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post