SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 15 round mag
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 15 round mag Login/Join 
posted
Anyone have the sig 15 round mag for your P365? If so, your thoughts please

Posts: 4 | Registered: January 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
I don't care for it in the gun while carrying it but it's perfect as the second mag. One goes with me everywhere as the back up mag. I usually run the 12rd with slight mag extension baseplate as the primary mag.

Posts: 822 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by inspcalahan:
I don't care for it in the gun while carrying it but it's perfect as the second mag. One goes with me everywhere as the back up mag.

Exactly. I usually carry it with 10+1 or 12+1 in the gun, with a 15 round spare magazine on the other side.

I'm about to qualify with my P365 as a duty gun, and will be carrying it in plainclothes with 1x or 2x spare 15 round mags. Very nearly the same capacity and capability as my full sized duty gun, but in a much smaller and more concealable package.

Posts: 32492 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks all

Posts: 4 | Registered: January 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A little late, but same feeling. I run a P365XL slide on a P365 frame and like the 15 rounders as spare mags. Dislike them as the mag I start with.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I pocket carry, so the 10 or 12 round magazines in the pistol in my pocket, with 1 or two fifteen round magazines as spares.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
My standard carry is a P365XL with 12rd flush fit mag on my strong side, and a 15rd spare in a pitbul tactical universal mag holder on my weak side.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4521 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
When I pocket carry my P365 I use the flush fitting 10 round magazine, with the 15 round mag in a pouch. Any type of holster carry gets the 12 round mag, along with the same 15 rnd mag on my belt.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post