SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Best looking X5?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best looking X5? Login/Join 
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
I've always been partial to the black on black X5 Tactical:

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My BWs. Courtesy of 12131 Smile

Posts: 900 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
VERY nice kingfish!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
I vote for Colt SAA's X5:

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phantom229:
I vote for Colt SAA's X5:

Phanton,
I did not list that one since it did not leave the factory in that configuration.

I had to add the black magazine funnel, Nills grips and black basepad X5/6 magazines

Then I had to make it quieter Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: colt_saa,

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5176 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tooky13:
I've always been partial to the black on black X5 Tactical:

Beautiful sir, my fave also. If Darth Vader packed an X5 it would no doubt be a black tac.

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Third best.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SVTNate
posted Hide Post
X5 L1 of course.

The Tac is a nice looking pistol, but it's a P-series in drag, not nearly as nice as the L1. I've owned both (still have the L1)

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Guns, cars, Cuban cigars

Posts: 2570 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: September 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Third best.

Wish they would have extended the dust cover on these

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My X5 Comp.

Posts: 900 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I don't think I'd buy one, but those Mac Daddy colorful X5s are fun.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Can't say an Allround is the best looking X-Five of the whole bunch, but I'm somewhat biased. That and I bought it for $888. Big Grin

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy that Classic SIG in All Stainless,
No rail wear will be painless.
Picture of cee_Kamp
posted Hide Post
How about an X-5 Short and Smart?

Sig P226 X5 Short and Smart 002 by cee_Kamp 32ACP, on Flickr

NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Instructor
USPSA Chief Range Officer

Posts: 1497 | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
That shorty is a good looking pistol.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kingfish007:
My X5 Comp.

The slide and the dust cover of your Competition looks a bit different than mine in the muzzle region. Mine looks like this one:

http://whichgun.com/pistols/vi...6-x-five-competition

Mine was manufactured Aug, 2013.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:

The slide and the dust cover of your Competition looks a bit different than mine in the muzzle region. Mine looks like this one:

http://whichgun.com/pistols/vi...6-x-five-competition

Mine was manufactured Aug, 2013.

It's the same. Bad angle when I took the picture.

posted Hide Post
Where in the world are these pistols shown/listed? I find no mention on the sig web site ...

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am contemplating a near brand new X5 B&W, mint and complete. The B&W is my favorite colored version, but I still like the all metal finish on my P220 X-Six.

Posts: 140 | Registered: May 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bpnkrtn:
Where in the world are these pistols shown/listed? I find no mention on the sig web site ...

It's because SIG Germany has been banned by their government from exporting their stuff to the the US since 2011-2012. These X-guns can only come over here through non-SIG factory exporters. The current X-gun pricing reflects their artificial rarity.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Any Allround.

AS long as it works.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post