SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG P226 X6 L1
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
SIG P226 X6 L1 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Yes, great gun, no doubt. Real fun for target shooting, but at 6 inches all stainless steel, with 20 rounds in there, it's a heavy gun. And for me, it is not as well balanced as the X5, due to obvious reason. I've never found any 6-inch gun more balanced than its 5-inch brother.

Concealed carry? I just need to find an IWB holster that reaches close to my knee cap and I'm set. Big Grin

Nice shooting 12131, you know I have always wondered why SIG (DE) never put out a X5 in .45 cal? Which just happens to be America's favorite configuration in a 1911... but they did put out the X6 in .45. Maybe a snub to the 1911?

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Report This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Very, very nice pistol and shooting 12131! I really like those grips too. Look great on the stainless.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Really nice gun I bet it does shoot goo with that length BBL.

Posts: 621 | Location: GA | Registered: September 03, 2013Report This Post