SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New hogue Glock slip on?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New hogue Glock slip on? Login/Join 
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted
Has anyone tried the newest version yet for their gen 5 19 or 17? I’m not talking about the handall; I’m talking about the one that runs high up the backstrap. I really like the one I added to my 42. Haven’t seen one of the full size in person. None at Sportsmans Warehouse or Cabela’s. Please post pics if you’ve got one.

Posts: 1621 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
Picture of Ken @ Hogue Inc
posted Hide Post
Is this the one your interested in?

Plenty available in stock. Other colors also available . Operators are standing by

Need technical help with Hogue products and your firearm?

Try the Hogue Knowledge Base for answers!

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
www.hogueknives.com www.heatedtoiletseat.com www.zombiegrips.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

View or Download your Catalog today;

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1597 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
Yes, that’s it! I’ve been seeing lots of photo ads in the gun mags. I reckon I’ll just order one direct.

I’d still like to hear from others their impressions.

Posts: 1621 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
I put one on my PPS, I wanted a bit more trigger reach, it worked great. I really like the new design, and it’s typical Hogue quality.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2226 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Hmm i just realized these will solve my G19 Gen3 RTF2 rough grip texture issue.
I appendix carry the G19 with a MIC trigger guard and the FTF2 texture will rub me raw instantly.
Guess i need to get one and try it and see if the grippy rubber of the hand all becomes the next issue.

Posts: 18034 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had one but for me, it added more bulk to the frame,which was great for shooting but not so much for carrying. It felt great though and I have many Hogue grips on other guns I own. They make a great product for the price.

On another note, I added a mag well to one of mine, not for the cool factor or faster reload capability but because it actually gave me a better grip on the pistol overall. I had it at the range a few times and a few other shooters asked me about it and really liked the more solid grip it offered.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post