SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    ALG 6 Second Mount
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ALG 6 Second Mount Login/Join 
Picture of fnforme
posted
Does anyone have any experience with these? I am moving to a Gen4 Glock 19 that I'm going to have Boresight Solutions heavily mod for carry. I'll never sell my modded Gen3 G19 that I have bazillions of rounds through and want to set it up with an optic and threaded barrel as a competition/nightstand/SHTF/fun gun.

I've tried the slide mounted RMRs and don't like them at all. I think the bigger sight tube and fixed position of a T1 in a 6 second mount is something I can warm up to. Any input from users with experience running a setup like that?

Posts: 3419 | Location: Miami, FL | Registered: April 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Are they compatible with Compact frames?

I was under the impression that it had to be a full size 9mm/40sw frame (G17 sized)

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fnforme
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jjkroll32:
Are they compatible with Compact frames?

I was under the impression that it had to be a full size 9mm/40sw frame (G17 sized)

I've read everything from they only work on the 17/34 size guns in Gen 3 to them being able to work on Gen 4s and on the G19. There's so little concrete info out there. The manufacturer says they only work on Gen3s but there are plenty of pics out there showing that they fit the Gen4 just fine.

Posts: 3419 | Location: Miami, FL | Registered: April 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post